Monday, January 10, 2011

Photo project

Hello guys!

Maybe you remember that I wanted to collaborate with Stephanie Nielson on her blog, but I wasn't selected :(

Well, I decided that she had such a wonderful idea, that maybe I could do the same. I hope she doesn't mind, because in some way I feel like I'm copying her idea, but I wanted so much to do it, that I can't help but do it.

You know my sister and I live kilometres away, we spent the holidays together; first she came home and then on January 2nd we all packed our things and flew to her house where we met with our Hungarian friend. When I was there the three of us spoke about making the photo project, so we would have 3 different views of the world each day.

(This is the proof that I do can use the always awesome Paint program.)

Keep doing good guys!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment